Nursery Room Leader
A brand new Nursery setting in North West London is seeking a Nursery Room Leader to join their team.
The role is based in the Preschool area, and as such higher level qualifications such as QTS, or Early Years Teacher Status would be highly desirable.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of a busy preschool environment, which offers an innovative and unique educational programme, as such an in depth understanding in children development and pedagogy would be an advantage.
The Nursery Room Leader is responsible for overseeing the staff in the preschool room, and supervisory experience in a Nursery environment is key to ensuring the very best quality of care and education for the children.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside the Nursery Group's learning and development co-ordinator, and senior managers and the role is part of the management structure of the nursery setting.
The nursery offers amazing salaries and benefits, including performance related bonuses, salary enhancement for higher qualified staff, training, support and ongoing career development, plus the opportunity to network with other Preschool Nursery Room Leaders in the group in order to develop practices. The role also benefits from enhanced annual leave entitlement, offering considerable annual leave allowances.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Room Leader will include:
* To lead the Nursery Team to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To supervise the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Ideally Level 6 childcare and education or recognised equivalent. EYTS or QTS highly desirable.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION