eCommerce Executive - London
Circ £35,000 + good benefits & career development
A new and exciting opportunity is available for an eCommerce Executive to join the B2B eCommerce team for this famous and well established industry leading company.
Our client is implementing a new B2B eCommerce system to increase digital sales from existing and new clients. The eCommerce Executive will work closely with the Project Manager and Developers to populate and test the system and email marketing tools. Once the system is live the eCommerce Executive will be responsible for updating the site, supporting clients and working with IT, Marketing and agency teams to increase sales. This is a great opportunity offering a wide reaching role in a friendly and inclusive work environment. Some of the many duties include;
- Prepare content and UX for website launch
- Enhance listings and imagery to make each of the product pages compelling
- Help to develop the user journey and brand stories.
- Test the system, uncover and feed-back flaws, and confirm when it is ready for use.
- Prepare the email marketing, personalisation and follow up systems for use.
- Support the users and feedback any issues to the development teams and suppliers.
- Creation and constant refinement of website content and imagery.
- Begin to develop the website’s rankings and Social media activities with our digital marketing teams.
- Produce regular email and other campaigns.
To be considered for the role you will need excellent verbal and written skills with ability to communicate and explain technical concepts to a wide audience. You will have previous eCommerce or digital marketing experience with strong digital skills, experience in any of the following would be advantageous - Dotmailer, Magento, Google Analytics, Adwords, CRM, Search Console, SEO, CMS and HTML web pages.
As well as providing a varied and interesting role our client will reward you with a salary in the region of £35,000 plus an excellent benefits package and great work culture.
For further information please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services. Vadis acts in the capacity of both an Employment Agency and Employment Business