I am currently working with a fantastic charity that exists to make England a place where people with disabilities have the same opportunities as everyone else. We are looking to place two new candidates into their Procurement Team on a temporary basis.
- Review Direct Debit and Standing Order listings against bank statement for completeness
- Populate period DD and SO by reviewing invoices/DD set-up form
- Review contracts/DD set-up forms to identify contractual commitment and termination requirements
- Contact Service administrators to manage open purchase orders and agree GRN or closure
- Mange responses to termination letters to suppliers
Key skills required:
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience of working within a contracts/procurement environment
- Ability to handle a wide and varied workload
If you feel that you have the relevant skills for the role then please do send forward your updated CV. Please also note that only successful candidates will be contacted further.