Analyst - Performance and Funds
This temporary role will suit an experienced Analyst who has worked in the Financial Services sector.
My client is a global Investment Management form based in Central London, close to Moorgate station. They have a very large finance team and are looking to hire on a temporary basis, with the possibility of a permanent role longer term.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Timely and accurate performance reporting
- Monthly fund reporting and analysis
- Calculation of and reporting on Financial statistics
- Act as the point of contact for both Fund Managers and Front Office
- Processing of settlements
- Client and performance reporting
To be successful in this role you must have worked in a similar capacity within the Financial Services sector and be immediately available. Previous experience with Morningstar or Factset would also be advantageous.
If successful you will enjoy the following;
- Competitive rate
- Financial Services sector
- Potential for permanent
- Dynamic role