My client is a well-known market leader within the food manufacturing & services industry based in the North West. We want to engage with enthusiastic individuals looking to grow and take on a challenge within Planning & Purchasing but not limited to this area from an FMCG environment.
Your key responsibilities:
- Planning and scheduling accordingly
- Creating accurate forecasting plans on a weekly basis
- Being the point-of-contact between internal stakeholders - to resolve any potential issues
- Maintaining and reporting up-to-date and accurate statistics, management reports, and analysis
- Communicating with customers, planning, logistics
- Experience in Logistics/Planning/Production role is an advantage
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving state of mind - have proactive attitude
- Ability to use initiative
- Rigorous attention to detail and quality
- Experience in ERP system or familiar with this
- Proficiency in Excel (good with figures/spreadsheets)
- Responsibility for own work, self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
This is a great opportunity for a junior candidate who is currently working in a supply chain role with a good amount of customer contact or a recent graduate with a relevant degree in supply chain with very good interpersonal skills.
The basic salary for the role is £20-25k and you will receive full development with a great career opportunity to progress within the business.
Keywords - Graduate Planner, Demand Planner, Buyer, Purchaser, MSC, Supply Planner, Production Planning, Forecasting