Mobile Application Developer
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference to the buisness and be a key part of their continued growth?
Our client is a fast growing independent provider of services to the pharmaceutical and clinical research industry. These services include Meeting and conference management, travel management, patient and translation services. They are now looking for a Mobile Application Developer to join their rapidly growing business based in their UK head office in Berkshire, designing and developing software of a new family of apps for mobile devices.
- Undertaking all elements of web development build projects.
- Designing, developing and testing software for mobile devices.
- Publishing mobile applications on the App Store or Android Market.
- Updating, repairing and modifying existing software and applications.
- Working using Agile, Waterfall and hybrid approaches to projects.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 1 years’ experience of application development.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Technical know-how for IOS coding and development of bespoke applications.
- Highly organised with proven ability to multi-task.
- Passionate about self-development and being an industry leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse and interesting business at a time of growth and ongoing development. Apply now.