An excellent opportunity to work as a Wireless Consultant for a leading Service Provider
Principal Consultant - Wireless
An excellent opportunity to Join my clients dynamic and rapidly expanding Network Consultancy Practice team.
- Own pre-sales engagements; qualification of design and/or opportunities to win customer business
- Own the response and work with the Sales team using the governance process -Qualification, Technical Review, Pricing Review Etc.
- Attend and present at customer meetings to ensure and understanding of customer requirements and to assist with knowledge transfer
- Quality assure all deliverables produced by team members to ensure consistency and accuracy of data for all bids
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the company
- Keep up to date with current and future market developments, technologies, product and strategies
- Attend Sales team meetings, represent Networking Pre - Sales
- Act in accordance with Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
- To attend Customer opportunity / strategy meetings to understand and articulate business and technical strategy for the company and customer.
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduate level or relevant technical experience within a large organisation or IT Industry
- Ability to design complex multi technology solutions
- Proven relevant experience.
- Relevant qualifications or accreditations in one or more technology area(s).
- Ability to design complex technical solutions and provide input into bid, project and technical documents
- Broad knowledge of the business benefits that technical solutions can provide
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present at large internal and external audiences
- Ability to lead and organise a large virtual technical team, with good negotiation skills and people management skills
- Become the Networking Pre-Sales ambassador to the governance function. Represent Networking at the Governance forums
- Cisco CCNA CCNP routing and Switching - CCIE written
- HP,Mace,Juniper, JNOS
- Wireless CWNA - good understanding of Aruba / Meraki