Part-Time Receptionist / Administrator
My client based in Hackney, who are a not for profit with a social mission, dedicated to helping start-ups and impact organisations and initiatives to grow through business advisory, consulting and funding are looking to find two part-time Receptionist / Business Support Administrators to join our team to run reception and events in the centre, support marketing communications and deliver a five-star customer service experience to tenants and visitors in a vibrant and edgy co-working space. You will play an integral role in establishing the centre as one of Londons premier business centres. Salary - £13,260.00 (25 hours) per annum.
As the "Community Host" you will be reliable and able to bring great people skills, a positive enthusiastic attitude and the confidence to take on new tasks and projects with minimal supervision completing them efficiently and effectively. This role will represent the face of the Future Business Centre and their friendly, supportive, professional and positive approach.
Hours -08:30-13:30 or 12:30-17:30 (25 hours each per week)
Salary - £13,260.00 (25 hours) per annum
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Meeting and greeting guests, tenants and visitors
· Directing and responding to all calls, messages, emails, sorting incoming & outgoing mail
· Supporting marketing, communications and social media
· Supporting events management
· Developing relationships with members to support future revenue generation
· Multiple aspects of inventory control, including ordering any stationary supplies
· Facilities management
· Managing tenant information through their management information system
· Booking meetings and travel;
· Generating documents and reports relevant to each department
· Managing expenses and chasing payments
· Support with Health & Safety requirements for the London Office
· Any other task that is deemed as appropriate
The successful candidate will have:
· Up to date knowledge and use of Microsoft Office 2016 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Database management experience
· Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you are forward thinking, capable and experienced with aspirations to be part of exciting movement amplifying impact for people, places and the planet, please apply now'
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.