IT Manager, ERP, Retail Sector, Central London

Recruiter
ninesharp LTD
Location
Farringdon
Posted
10 Feb 2018
Closes
15 Feb 2018
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

IT Manager, ERP, Retail Sector, Central London

Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Benefit Headlines: Pension, 25 Days Holiday (Increasing with service), Private Healthcare, Life Assurance

IT Manager required for an exciting permanent opportunity working with a leading Retail organisation based in Central London. The successful IT Manager will be working with key stakeholders that are internationally disbursed and will be managing a highly skilled team of four as well as managing key vendor relationships. The IT Manager will be happy being hands on when needed and not reluctant to roll their sleeves up. If you are vibrant, driven, focussed, enjoy cultivating a team environment and have a desire to have full ownership of an IT department and create something special, this is the perfect role for you.

Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- This role is 25% hands-on and the other 75% is split across, projects management, operations and mentoring/coaching.
- Experience of ERP systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Solid understanding of business processes in a retail, wholesale and ecommerce business.
- Full end-to-end Project Management experience of multi-departmental projects.
- A solid understanding multi-site IT networks and infrastructure and management of.
- In this role you will be responsible for the following areas;
- IT Service and Support
- IT Application Planning and Management
- IT Infrastructure Planning and Management
- Budget Management and cost control
- External Vendor and Contractor Management
- Policy and Compliance

*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*

If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or send your CV John Perrotta for a further discussion, call option 1.

ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.

(IT Manager, IT Lead, Hands-on, ERP, Dynamics, VMware, Office365, Windows, Infrastructure, Network, Networks, Project Management, Applications, Budget, Budget Management)

Similar jobs

Similar jobs