Sales Ledger Clerk - with study support for AAT
Our client, an exciting company based in Bourne End, is looking for a methodical and numerical candidate to join their finance team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within accounts and offers study support for AAT.
- To process Monthly and Weekly sales invoices from various ordering systems
- Ensure Sales Ledger is kept up to date
- Be the key point of contact for any invoice and credit control queries ensuring issues are resolved on a timely basis
- Manage the credit control process from invoice sent to payment received. Ensuring that any queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently, monthly statements are sent and that regular credit control chasing is performed
- Responsibility for the posting of daily bank statements
- Assist with the annual audit and preparation of the relevant sections of the audit file
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively by phone, e-mail, letter or face to face with clients, suppliers, and colleagues
- Ability to set and work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work
- Good IT skills
- Accounts experience an advantage but not essential
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).