Centre Manager / Imaging Manager
Coventry, West Midlands
Full Time, Permanent
£46k - £48k per annum
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity on behalf of one of our excellent clients. With centres in Coventry and London our client offers exceptional outpatient, diagnostic, and treatment services in the areas of Cardiology, Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, and Podiatry. Their world-renowned, multi-disciplinary consultant and clinical teams combined with their state-of-the-art medical technology enable them to deliver the best possible care to our patients.
Our client take patient experience and satisfaction seriously and are the first medical facility in London to offer a flatbed Open MRI Scanner to help patients suffering from anxiety or claustrophobia.
About the role:
As the Centre Manager and CQC Registered Manager for the Coventry site you will lead the team to deliver a high-quality imaging service to patients, their radiologists and referrers. Ensuring the highest clinical standards are met through the effective management of staff and other resources.
-- Ensure that all clinical staff within the site are appropriately managed and trained and capable of undertaking imaging procedures
- Ensure all patients undergoing diagnostic procedures at site are treated in a manner that accords with clinical standards and established protocols and receive the appropriate standards of customer care
- Act as a clinical area champion, sharing knowledge and information across the Company. Working with peers and to ensure training is provided to deliver a high-quality service.
- Ensure that medical equipment on site is appropriately maintained and that any failures are resolved swiftly
- Ensure that patient throughput is maximised by ensuring efficient use of staff and other resources
- Undertake CQC process to become the Registered Manager for the centre, ensuring all CQC standards are met/exceeded.
- Contribute to profitable business development in the region by building and maintaining effective relationships with all key stakeholders, especially referrers and radiologists
- Ensure the centre is run in accordance with regulatory and corporate standards.
- Deliver service objectives and KPI's in line with corporate requirements
- Bachelor degree of Radiography or equivalent
- Registration with HCPC
- Experience of people management, ideally you would have managed a small imaging department.
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Extensive post grad clinical experience
- Experience of using site specific scanning equipment
- Stakeholder relationship management skills
- Previous experience of working in private sector
- Further qualification in main modality
- CoR approved IV injection qualification
- Registration with SOR
- Experience working in multi-profession arena
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to or call .