Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service are looking a SharePoint Developer, someone with experience in designing and developing utilising SharePoint (2013 or above), creating sites, lists, workflows and managing permissions.
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Ripley, Derbyshire
Salary: £39,177- £45,473
Job Type: Fixed Term for 2 years in line with funding
SharePoint Developer – You:
- You will need to be able to program in C# and be able to develop using an IDE, preferably Visual Studio.
- You must be able to create and maintain PowerShell scripts to automate regular tasks, simplify complex tasks and fix problems.
- You will need to be able to develop custom farm solutions and client side components to provide required functionality.
SharePoint Developer – Requirements:
- There will be a requirement for some occasional travel around the Derbyshire region for which a pool car will be provided.
- May be required to work beyond normal office hours of 37 hours per week.
SharePoint Developer – Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Family friendly policies
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
- Health & wellbeing services
- Discount scheme and eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme.
Police security vetting procedures at the appropriate level will be requested for the successful applicant. Please note that, due to the nature of security checks undertaken, applicants must have 3 years continuous residency in the UK up to the date of the application and Home Office approval for indefinite leave to remain within the UK.
We are committed to equality and fairness at work. Applications are encouraged from all diverse communities.
To submit your application for this SharePoint Developer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ to be redirected to our careers page.