C# Developer Net SQL - Trading
C# Developer London to £75k
C# Developer / .Net Software Engineer (C# .Net Agile TDD SQL). Opportunity to join a massively profitable, technology driven Hedge Fund and gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems working in a “non-corporate” environment offering great career opportunities.
As a C# Developer you will join an Agile development team responsible for the design and development of software used across this global firm to improve many of the operational tasks associated with developing and running a global trading platform. You’ll be working on a range of applications across the full stack from highly graphical / visual real-time monitoring and reporting systems through to the provision of common libraries and developer tools that are integrated in all trading components, many of which are built from scratch.
Offices based in Central London with a friendly and sociable atmosphere, casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- Strong Object Orientated C# development skills (will consider other OO languages as long as you’re happy using C# going forward)
- Good grasp of software architecture
- Familiar with distributed, concurrent systems
- Excellent academic record of achievement, good A-level results combined with a 2.1 at BSc from a top tier university
- Aptitude and desire to learn about financial trading systems
As a C# Developer / .Net Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £75k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for an informal discussion about this C# Developer / .Net Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79964517