Junior Accounts/Finance Assistant
Absolute Accountancy Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading business based local to Radlett who are looking for a Junior Accounts/Finance Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Supporting the Financial Controller with transactional processes this represents an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with 6 months to a year's accounting experience who enjoys working in a fast past but supportive environment.
Study support will be provided to the successful candidate.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Post Purchase Ledger invoices
- Dealing with invoice and payment queries (basic credit control)
- Cash-book payments and receipts
- Reconcile Paypal accounts
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Assist with stock movements and valuations
- Process staff expenses
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of Sage Line 50
- Cash-book and Bank Reconciliations are essential
- Attention to detail
- Financial acumen
- Intermediate Excel skills
If you are Immediately available and interested in this fantastic opportunity, please APPLY NOW!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.