UAT Tester - E Commerce
This is a newly created role within the E Commerce function following the re launch, upgrade and redesign of our e commerce site in October 2017. Reporting to the Global Digital Project Manager, the User Acceptance Tester will be responsible for testing changes to our website before they are released to the live environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Performing multi-device, cross browser, process and functionality user acceptance testing, working with test scripts.
- Documenting integration processes.
- Communicating faults to the wider team, tracking to resolution.
- Working with the third party provider on outstanding matters, ensuring sufficient information is provided for the development team.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate of Computer Science or Web Development with prior experience of user testing. Alternatively, you may have worked within an E Commerce Content role, seeking to use your experience in a different area.
- You will have a strong attention to detail combined with a passion for process.
- You will thrive on repetition and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Previous experience of working with e commerce platforms and CMS systems would be advantageous.
About the Brand
Becoming a parent is a big step, and big steps need good companions. We’ve made it our mission to be here for the next generation of parents. Helping them through pregnancy and beyond with products, advice and experiences they need to grow the lifestyle they want. From our Head Office in Huddersfield, Mamas & Papas looks after 30 stores and 100 trusted stockists in the UK and Ireland. With stores and partnerships in more than 40 countries around the world, wherever they are, we help our customers to bring baby into their world, their way.
About the Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll be entitled to lots of exciting benefits* including:
Fit us round your life with flexible working hours.
Enjoy time off with up to 35 days holiday.
We’ll help secure your future with at least 3% contribution.
Receive peace of mind with a generous entitlement plan.
Take advantage of 25% off Mamas & Papas products.
Take the sting out of childcare with our voucher scheme.
Enjoy subsidised Starbucks, free tea and coffee, Wi-Fi and more at our social hub.