Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Are you energetic, motivated, resilient and determined to 'make things happen’?
We have an exciting new career opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join the business and make a real impact and difference. Our fast-growing organisation specialises in innovative online education programmes for health professionals, focussing primarily on nutrition, weight management and obesity. This is an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional person with competence and confidence in online marketing, email marketing, social media, website content and digital communications to join our dynamic team.
The role will be varied, with a primary focus on creating and broadcasting email and social media marketing campaigns, and you will work closely with our Graphic Design and Sales Teams. The successful candidate will also have an appreciation of marketing analytics and ROI.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- Work alongside the Sales and Graphic Design Teams to develop engaging digital marketing
- Create and implement email marketing strategies and broadcast email campaigns
- Manage the content marketing calendar and own the brand message and tone of voice
- Curate relevant content for lead generation and to position the company as a thought-leader in its marketplace
- Create, curate and commission impactful content to use in campaigns (i.e. case studies, sales collateral, web articles, webinars, etc.)
- Produce and manage monthly bulletins, blog articles and content pieces
- Grow social media accounts and campaigns, including, creating and executing social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Plan, deliver and audit monthly, quarterly, and yearly digital campaigns
- Report on digital marketing activity and performance and create Google Analytics reports
- Create and coordinate engaging SEO optimised digital content, improving SEO across our web and content platforms to increase the company’s organic reach
- Work with the Sales and Graphic Design Teams on our 2018 website upgrade
- Review existing content and highlight any deficiencies which may influence search results on Google
- Energetic and well organised, able to take responsibility, plan and deliver marketing projects and campaigns
- 3-5 years’ experience within marketing, digital marketing, digital communications
- Specialise in Google Analytics, AdWords and Wordpress
- Experience managing Google AdWords and social media accounts
- Strong knowledge of social media networks
- Ability to use database sales software, such as Infusionsoft
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Experience of running social media campaigns
- Able to build relationships with clients
- Knowledge of offline and traditional marketing
- Strong copywriting / content creation skills with focus on content optimisation
- Experience writing for websites, newsletters, and sales collateral
- Outstanding written and spoken English; the ability to simplify the complex
- Strong research skills and the ability to learn and adapt new tools and strategies
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude with demonstrable drive
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within budgetary constraints as necessary
- Degree level qualified in Marketing or PR (desirable but not essential)
To apply, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV and Cover Letter stating clearly how you meet the above requirements.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.