As a global leader in cash technology solutions, we provide the financial, retail, cash centre and gaming industries with confidence that their cash is protected and always working to help build a stronger business. Our cash automation technologies and process engineering services help businesses in more than 100 countries optimise the handling, movement and management of cash. While we span the globe, we personally engage with each customer to address their unique challenges and goals - enhancing staff efficiency, reducing operating costs and enabling a more rewarding customer experience. We offer peace of mind. We enable transformation. We generate options. We empower people. We do all this by releasing companies from the burden of cash management, putting cash to work, and helping customers enhance the value that their staff and facilities add to their business.
To ensure the successful and timely delivery of Business-Critical Projects by leading, project managing and coordinating required activities between Glory and its Customers. Managing projects to supply major banking and retail customers with products, services an ongoing support. Focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc. This role spends significant time on project management responsibilities. As assigned, lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies for customers of Glory.
- Full responsibility for the project in terms of project scope, schedule, risks, costs and quality
- Responsible for Installation, Moves and Changes (IMAC) ensuring successful rollouts utilising engineering resource without impacting the business.
- Working with the scheduling team and other appropriate members of staff.
- Controlling and steering the project tasks to achieve the above
- Managing the assigned projects independently within delegated authority and the goals set
- Current projects include retail projects, bridge, polymer introduction
- Establishing or auditing project specifications and the project charter in close relation to marketing and the sales regions
- Organising, planning costs, timing and resources of the assigned projects for their execution
- Responsible for generating project reports and budgets
- Maintaining active communication with staff, customers, partners and suppliers.
- Continuous improvement of tools, methodologies and processes to drive quality and efficiency
- Analysing competition and relevant functionalities in the market in relation to the project
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. May participate in the design and/or testing phases.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements;
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Working with marketing and the sales to ensure project parameters are established.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree Level
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant technical subject.
- Experienced in the use of Project Planning tools (e.g. MS Project)
- A recognised project management qualification such as PMI or Prince
- Several years of experience in a similar role
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Analytical and process orientated
- Strong leader with the ability to influence others
- Organised and structured approach to work
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Team player
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
- Experience in a similar role leading significant business critical projects
- Strong experience working with electro-mechanical products
- Ability to speak another language would be an advantage
The Glory Spirits & Behaviours reflect the values and behaviours that are critical to the ongoing success of Glory and as such represent the foundations of our behaviour globally to lead us to realise our mission:
Value Creation - strive to create value for customers
Self-Starter - understand the objectives of your own work and are proactive in achieving goals
Collaboration - respect diversity and create a culture of collaboration to work with each other to achieve a common goal
Integrity - understand Glory's mission and act with responsibility and pride to realise achievement and act and behave with high integrity and a strong sense of ethics
Own Growth - leverage our own talent and achieve personal development by adopting a broader perspective; looking beyond our own work.
Glory believes in equal opportunity for all qualified persons and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, colour, religion, marital status, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Third Party Agencies
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted by Glory. Should an agency choose to send unsolicited resumes, Glory reserves the right to review such resumes but will not be held liable for any fees/charges associated with a candidate hire except where a formal written agreement is in place between Glory and the Agency to source candidates for a specific role.