Content Marketing Executive
Part time Content Marketing Executive
Leading not for profit publisher
Are you fanatical about content and how it's consumed by audiences? If so, this great role could be the one for you. Better still, it's a part time position, so your work-life balance will never have been better!
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Leading on all SEO and PPC activity, using third party media agencies when appropriate
- Supporting and implementing social media activity (paid and organic), taking content to the right audiences
- Manage relationships with the media agency and internal stakeholders
- Work with the content editor on strategising and developing a plan for compelling content delivery
- Support data collection activities to enable better targeting of content
- Attend external events when required, in order to meet commercial business requirements
Are you the one?
- You'll have excellent experience in SEO and PPC, both hands on and managing agencies to drive traffic to websites
- You'll have a natural interest in publishing content
- You'll thrive on working in a fast paced environment with solid KPIs in place
- You're an ideas person, where you enjoy brainstorming and idea generation.
- Your solid analysis skills will enable you to track, monitor and optimise.
Ideally if you have worked in publishing, membership or events industries and are immediately available.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now.
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this is one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Lisa Barwood