Care Assistant Liverpool
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are currently looking for Care Assistants to fill openings in the Liverpool area. Interested candidates should have previous Healthcare experience and be passionate about providing high quality care services.
Pay Rate: Minimum £8ph
Responsibilities of the Care Assistant / Healthcare Assistant
- Support a variety of clients.
- Support staff undertaking duties including personal care and observations.
- Assist patients with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records.
- Perform light housekeeping activities.
Requirements of the Care Assistant / Healthcare Assistant
- Previous experience preferred
- Full employment history and 3 years of reference history
- Passionate about providing high quality care services
- Dedicated to delivering the best quality of care
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
- Caring and polite
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.