Accounts Manager with Sage
This company is recruiting for an experienced Accounts Manager to undertake all aspects of financial management, including business accounting, reporting and bookkeeping.
The company is a leading provider in performance motorcycle parts to the racing sector and specialises in importing top end performance motorcycle parts to offer a complete distribution and online retail solution to race teams, club racers and track day riders globally.
Essential requirements of this role include:
- Managing all finance and accounting operations using Sage 50
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements to the Director
- Manage month-end and support with year-end process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions
- Full bank reconciliations of all accounts
- Understanding of multi-currency accounting
- Euro trading and understanding exchange rates
- Purchase / sales ledger inputting
- VAT returns and PAYE
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller or senior bookkeeper
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent Sage 50 accounting software user and administration skills
This is an exciting role that holds fantastic opportunities for any applicant interested in the motorcycle racing industry. There will be regular opportunities to attend races and trade shows within the UK and the potential for the role to extend into further responsibilities.
This is a fast paced company who is looking for ambitious and driven candidates who want a long term position with ongoing growth potential.
Working hours 09.00-17.30 for two days per week. Statutory holiday