Data Processor/Helpdesk Administrator, Ipswich to £20,000
My client is a dynamic group of companies, based in Ipswich, they are looking for a data processor/ help desk administrator to join their IT department. The focus of this role is on managing the large quantity of data my client processes each month and providing help desk support to their staff who use both commercial and the bespoke systems that they produce inhouse.
Other responsibilities will include assisting the Technical Development team with system testing and quality assurance. Due to your close work within the team, there may be opportunities to get involved with systems development and systems programming (web-based and desktop applications).
Support in your development will be given throughout your time in the organisation.
Successful candidates will have a good level of general education with some experience in working IT and Systems. They will have an aptitude for assuring the best quality and a "can-do" attitude. They do not expect a candidate to have all the desired skills, but they do anticipate candidates to have the commitment and aptitude to the carry out the best work possible and a willingness to learn and to push themselves into new experiences.
- Good basic knowledge of IT
- Understanding of databases and how they work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion to learn and take on new challenges.
- Ability to self-motivate as well as work in a team.
- Comfortable being put into new situations and taking the most from them.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Qualification in IT/Systems (AS Level or above).
- Fluent in other European language(s).