Assistant Manager- Corporate Treasury Services
Michael Page Treasury are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join the Treasury Services team of a leading consulting firm.
This team are focused on serving the world's leading Corporate Treasuries with their most complex business challenges and is currently experiencing an exceptional rate of growth. This team offer expertise in financial products and markets, risk management, systems, valuation and accounting whilst working closely alongside other high impact functions within the organisation.
Further responsibilities of the Assistant Manager would include:
- Assist with delivering Treasury advisory and audit projects ranging from strategy reviews, target operating models, and audit support, including providing input to larger, multi-disciplinary teams
- Assist senior management in providing clients with advice on technical treasury and accounting issues
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, thought leadership collateral and marketing material
- Support the business development of IFRS 9 client proposition/offering, and assisting in the responses to IFRS 9 client proposals, with a primary focus on Corporates
- There will also be opportunities to be involved in other accounting areas, as well as regulatory areas, e.g. EMIR, Basel
To be considered for the Assistant Manager position you require:
- Prior work experience in a Corporate Treasury function with good technical knowledge of financial instruments, risk management, treasury strategies, systems, governance and controls
- Strong knowledge of accounting for financial instruments under IFRS, UK GAAP or US GAAP
- Experience with evaluating technical issues, analysing facts, consulting and delivering solutions to clients
- Understanding of accounting developments and key current issues facing clients
- Strong analytical skills and ability to complete client deliverables/solutions
- Proven ability to identify and pursue business opportunities whilst maintaining a solution mind set, as well as drive and resilience to deliver in a pressured environment
- Proven track record in working with teams to bring high quality deliverables to a range of stakeholders
- Enthusiasm and energy to contribute to the team and help it grow
The package on offer is c. £45,000- £55,000 plus benefits.