Key Stage 1 SEN Teaching Assistant Job
Key Stage 1 (KS1) SEN Specialist Teaching Assistant
CER Education Recruitment are supporting a larger than average Infant School in Sheffield to appoint an experienced Key Stage 1 SEN Teaching Assistant. The role is to support on both a 1:1 basis and in whole class settings.
The ideal Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant will be:
- Enthusiastic, personable and trustworthy
- Ideally experienced supporting children with SEN (however not essential)
- Confident dealing with behaviour management
- Knowledgeable of Child Safeguarding policies and procedures
- Able to use initiative and enthuse young learners
By teaming up with CER you'll benefit from:
- The support of a specialist Primary School Consultant with established relationships across South Yorkshire
- Ongoing professional development through fully funded CPD and in house behaviour management training
- An invite to our free bar networking events annually for all CER NQT, Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff
To get the ball rolling call Devon Fieldhouse in the Sheffield, South Yorkshire branch of CER! If this role isn't for you but you are looking for work in Education please call today!