Year 1 Intervention/ support teacher-Borough of Wandsworth
Year 1 Intervention/ support teacher vacancy at this lovely 2 form entry primary school in the Borough of Wandsworth in the Tooting/ Balham area. After February Half term start.
- Candidates must be fully qualified teachers.
- Suitable for teachers with experience of the UK curriculum (at least 1 year.)
- Available to start after the February Half term and commit long term until the end of this academic year.
- Will be flexible as an additonal/ support Year 1 teacher.
- Year 1 intervention/ support teacher needed to work alongside the other two Year 1 teachers.
- Main focus on literacy and numeracy support/ booster groups.
- Long term role beginning after the February Half Term Break.
- OFSTED 'good' school in the Borough of Wandsworth (in the Balham area.)
- 2 form entry.
- Salary: MS 1-6 Inner London (2017 pay spine.)
- To start after the February Half Term Break.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.