English Teacher PRU
We are currently recruiting an English Teacher with strong key stage 3 and Key stage 4 English experience to fill a position within a PRU school in the Greenwich area. NQTs will also be considered.
The ideal Secondary teacher will hold UK Qualified teaching status in English and will maintain a high standard of teaching level in order to meet and exceed teaching and learning targets. Responsibilities of the English Teacher
Teach secondary KS3-4 English
- Evaluate each pupil's progress in English knowledge and skills.
- Promote and push student's way beyond their own potential to achieve higher than expected grades.
- Plan, mark and assess within the schools guidelines
Requirements of the English Teacher
- UK Qualified teaching status in KS3 - 4 English
- Experience of teaching secondary English and extensive subject knowledge
- Excellent behaviour management experience
- Proven strategy planning skills * Shown commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
We work in line with the Department for Education guidelines and thoroughly checks all candidates prior to placement. Teachers are asked to provide their current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and complete a new check before commencing a role. Candidates who are signed up to the update service will be asked to provide their DBS details.