Float Team Assistant (Trading, Investment Bank)
Would you like the opportunity to work for a leading Investment Bank? If you are then this is your chance to be the first point of contact in providing professional admin support within a fun, fast paced and busy sales and trading team.
The Float Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Strong Diary Management experience arranging meetings, conference calls and interviews.
- Managing Travel arrangements including complex itineraries including booking cabs, hotel bookings, changing currency. Must have good knowledge of transport links.
- Arranging and organising Visas
- Taking calls and organising conference calls.
- Preparation of complicated expense reports as well as invoices within the firm's sale and trading policy and to use initiative to resolve problems that occur.
- Ability to work long side assistance to cover desks when absences whenever arise.
- Accurately maintaining databases/ spreadsheets for the firm and its clients.
- Preparing presentations using tools; word, excel and power-point.
- Completing and preparing materials and distributing when necessary.
You will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as a Team Assistant within a Sales and Trading floor environment while being under pressure.
- Attention to detail while organising and prioritising complicated anticipated needs.
- Being active to pick up new systems quickly.
- Arranging complicated travel arrangements.
- Adapt communication needs to suit all audiences and offer anticipated solutions.
- Understand and meeting business demands to help the Trading floor.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced Sales and Trading floor and feel this could be you then don't hesitate do get in contact.