Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover
We have a new opportunity based in Luton for an experienced Marketing Manager to cover maternity for 9 months.
Our Client is a well-known establishment based in the Luton area who truly are a cut above the rest.
What is the purpose of the role?
The role of Marketing Manager will be to lead in the development, implementation and success of the marketing plan Your role will be to ensure that the business is marketed to the press and consumer as a business of the highest quality.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in marketing and a passion to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Qualifications in Marketing are desirable and relevant experience gained in the Hospitality sector.
- Be a good communicator and decision-maker, be able to delegate and be disciplined in meeting deadlines.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others and have the ability to react positively to varied situations.
- Have strong planning, communication and organisation skills resulting in efficient multi-tasking across several campaigns.
- Be experienced in developing and implementing brand and communication strategies.
What's in it for you?
As a people focused Investor In People Company, this role offers a great range of benefits to the successful candidate, including:
- An attractive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Free meals on duty
- Financial support with industry qualifications
- Company personal contributory pension scheme
- Staff discounts
- An attractive discount for friends and family with a 50% discount off our selling price
- A share in the Company Gratuities scheme
- A childcare voucher scheme