Early Years Teacher
Are you a qualified teacher with previous UK school based teaching experience?
Are you committed, enthusiastic and passionate about working with young children?
Class People are working with a Christian Primary school located in West Oxfordshire to appoint an Early Years Teacher, to start work on a full time basis after Easter until the end of the academic year.
The school has been rated as Good by OFSTED and the location is easily accessible by public transport and has parking on site.
The working environment is dynamic and children take part in diverse extra curriculum activities that aim to develop them intellectually, socially and emotionally, being encouraged to realise their full potential with the unique support that they deserve.
For this role we are looking for a pro- active teacher that can work well under pressure, shows initiative, has experience and knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage.
The successful candidate will be working in a Reception class of 30 children and will be supported by two experienced teaching assistants.
To apply for this position you must be:
- An experienced Reception teacher looking for a challenge.
- A confident and friendly teacher keen to build positive relationships with teachers, children and their parents.
- An inspirational individual looking to make a real contribution to the education of children
At Class People we are ‘teachers working for teachers’. Many members of our team are qualified and experienced teachers and are on hand to provide advice, guidance and support to all our candidates. We aim to match the right teachers with the right schools and provide the opportunity to work in a variety of school settings.
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated and experienced team
- Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Opportunity to work in some of the best schools in the county and network with other teachers
If you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term or permanent work, you can also receive £100 worth of ‘love to shop’ vouchers every time you recommend a friend or colleague to Class People
For more information or to apply, please contact Valeria today on or email .