Deployment Project Manager x2
Deployment Project Manager - Supply Chain x2
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Brentford, Middlesex
Day Rate: £448 Per Day - Outside IR35
Start Date: ASAP - Interviews on Wednesday!
Must have Supply Chain & Logistics experience for large organisations!
Randstad are working with a globla pharmaceutical company who are looking to identify and two experienced Deployment Project Managers. This is a global E2E logistsics programme that will require some travel once a month.
- Oversee E2E LP programme change orchestration in the EMEA region
- Deploys/rolls out process changes at the site, supplier or functions per endorsed regional deployment plan
- Develop site, W&D, CS&L engagement plan and manage all stakeholders in region
- Issue PMO updates
- Manage all deployment transition activities (3PL & LCC)- comms to sites, data gathering, coordination of KN SOP drafting and signoff
- Liaise with sites to drive data readiness - includes data scrubbing and cleansing activities in accordance with Data Governance Model and IT direction. Drives completeness of KN Lane Risk Assessment (LRA) - i.e. weights, dims, Haz Goods, temp, etc.
- Coordinate site documentation assessment (I.e. DRA and site SOPs) and any updates (based on lane risk assessments) recommendation(s) back to site based on assessment
- Identifies and facilitates documentation of the business change impact (process & solution) at site and W&D / CS&L level
- Oversee required training at site on 3PL and/or LCC processes based on guidance and requirements from Training Coordinator (i.e. incident management, claims, reporting, track & trace)
- Delivers the action plan to ensure business readiness for the 'go live'
- Execute standard E2E LP programme comms plan for site based region for deployment
- Oversee regional LSP audit plan - to include scope, timing, and resources
- Co-ordinate and oversee ESA, MP & Quality standards at LSP export facilities
- Complete Voice of Customer reviews - pre & post deployment
- Ensure service transition executed from Programme to BAU
- Make the new E2E Logistics Operating model successful in the EMEA region. Own the GSK/KN partnership and be accountable for its success
- Leverage and influence business change - own the change deliverables
- Deliver EMEA Overland transition with the Deployment team. This involves change from existing provider of services to new provider across GSK sites, CMOs and markets
- Be transition support for the change, support sites and markets with the change at cutover
- Deliver service transition to the business as BAU process
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.