KS2 Teacher - Enfield
A primary school in Enfield are looking for a creative and passionate KS2 Teacher to join their school as of September.
* KS2 Teacher
* Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale for the KS2 Teacher
* Reputable CPD scheme and progression opportunities for the hired KS2 Teacher
* Interviewing now for a September 2018 start as a KS2 Teacher
* KS2 Teacher position available in either Year 3 or Year 5
* Ofsted GOOD' primary school
The successful applicant for this post will be a KS2 Teacher who possesses a demonstrable ability to consistently plan and deliver effective, fun lessons. It is important that the school meet a KS2 Teacher who has high expectations of both themselves and their pupils, the hired KS2 Teacher will continue the level of outstanding education that is provided at this school.
As a KS2 Teacher at this school, you will be teaching either a Year 3 or Year 5 class depending upon your own preference and skills. This KS2 Teacher vacancy is expected to offer guidance and extensive CPD and the successful KS2 Teacher will benefit from a strong sense of belonging.
This supportive, community school is found in Enfield. The school has recently been judged by OFSTED as 'Good' across all areas and continues to make excellent progress. The school is very well equipped, it features outdoor learning spaces, well-resourced classrooms and some excellent teachers! The school work hard with their staff to support them in their progression. This school are known to quickly promote staff if in return they work hard and show real efforts in creating an environment that is inclusive and successful for all students.
Please email or call Charlie if you would like to interview for this position.
SANZA TEACHING AGENCY APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
SANZA Teaching Agency is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools and secondary schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, SANZA should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for SANZA holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
*Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
*Top rates of pay
*Free Resource Centres
*Guaranteed Pay Schemes
*Free social and networking events
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. SANZA Teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'