Programme Manager, £375k, Tower Hill London
Programme Manager, £37.5k, Tower Hill London
Our client is looking for exceptional Programme Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a chance to get involved in an interesting and complex part of the organisation, dealing with the legal and medical aspect of a specialist area within the company.
Who will you be working for?
Their office location is in the prime sightseeing hub of Tower Hill, just a stone's throw away from iconic landmarks including the Tower of London and Tower Bridge. You will be based in their new office complex in a historically important part of London, where tourists and locals alike fill the immaculately maintained streets. This is an excellent location in order to achieve a great work life balance.
As one of the distinguished colleges in London, their focus is on training, research, quality and advice for its vast member base in the health sector. They are an academic institution with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the U.K.
What will you be doing?
The role is to manage and develop the associated projects within a programme of work under the direction of the Senior Programme Manager.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- supervising team members and budgets
- recruiting mental health services to participate
- managing data, organising events and training,
- collaborating with partner organisations, clinicians, patients and carers and enabling and supporting quality improvement within the college centre
The successful candidates will be a good team player with experience of project management, having worked in quality improvement, audit or research previously, ideally in healthcare.
- experience of project management
- having worked in quality improvement, audit or research previously, ideally in healthcare
- Experience of working with public sector services
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of report writing and editing, budget management experience
- knowledge of statistical analysis
What's in it for you?
There is a generous reward package on offer for employees including subsidised breakfast and lunches, free annual eye tests, season ticket loan, and more.
This role is a 35 hour work week with 28 days annual leave (includes public and bank holidays).
How to apply
To apply for this Programme Manager role, please click on the 'Apply' button below. A supporting statement detailing why you want the job and why your experience suits this role will be required after the initial screening process.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Barry Yeung at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.