Supply Desk is looking to get in touch with innovative and passionate Chemistry Teachers for an outstanding Grammar School in the Mid Kent area. The ideal candidate will have exceptional subject knowledge with the desire and determination to deliver pioneering lessons across all key stages; the ability to teach ‘A’ level Chemistry is also essential. This role is long term from April 2018.
Our client has an ethos that strives for excellence in achievements for all pupils and staff. The leadership within this school creates effective collaboration with the wider community. This helps to ensure a safe, supportive and stimulating environment is created and outstanding results maintained. This would be an incredible opportunity for both experienced teachers looking for a new challenge and for NQT’s looking to gain some essential experience as they embark on their teaching journey.
- Planning and delivering Chemistry lessons across all key stages; A level Chemistry essential
- To work proactively with the Department to ensure targets are achieved
- The role is long term with permanent possibilities for the right candidate
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of Chemistry across all key stages
- Display the ability to plan and carry out engaging Chemistry lessons across all key stages
- Be committed to the students you teach as this is a longer term position
Please call Tracy Penfold on or email today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.