Application Infrastructure Support
My client based in Basingstoke are looking for an Application Support Analyst with an excellent understanding of 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Support.
As a member of the Technical Support team, the Technical Engineer will primarily provide 3rd and 2rd line support to all of their customers. The successful candidate will have a pro-active attitude and an aptitude for working with applications/systems and infrastructure to undertake the correct analysis, prioritisation and diagnosis of issues, leading to swift resolution. They will deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage and maintain the existing server and network infrastructure to agreed standards
- Provide technical expertise to the IT support team and internal users of IT Services
- Monitor, report and act upon security, network and server alerts
- Implement change related activity, such as software upgrades, software packaging, server updates and infrastructure maintenance
- Maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers and ensure all relationships are conducted in a professional manner
- Receive, log, and correctly assign/categorise calls when operating on the helpdesk
- Correctly identify record, escalate and resolve problem records.
Key skills required.
- At least 2 year working in an IT team delivering and maintaining infrastructure solutions in 1 or more of the following:
- Microsoft Server Infrastructures
- Microsoft Exchange environment
- CRM Dynamics
- Microsoft SQL
- SAN Storage
- Skype for Business
- Strong SQL skills required