Marketing Executive - Chiswick
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Marketing Executive to be based in Chiswick, London?
My Client are one of the world’s largest Procurement Platforms in their sector.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Product Management, Sales and other functions worldwide.
Main Duties of the Role
- To assist in the organisation of exhibitions and also the annual global conference including registration of delegates, event logistics and pre/post event communications.
- To support with the production and update of a wide variety of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, and flyers
- To organise, execute, evaluate and report on marketing campaigns (both revenue generating and also service led), including via Marketing Automation software
- The ability to liaise and build relationships internally and externally, i.e. with printers, designers and agencies
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- To maintain update mailing and internal databases
- To carry out market research and customer surveys
- To maintain and update my clients’ websites
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years B2B Marketing experience
- A degree in a related subject
- Strong copy writing skills and clear command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Event experience including stand organisation and logistics
- Use of tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience of using CMS and CRM systems such as Word Press and Salesforce
- Experience with e-Marketing campaigns and good working knowledge of Marketing Automation software (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot) would be desirable
- The ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Commitment, enthusiasm and confidence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
£25,000-£30,000 per annum, depending on experience