Entry Level Claims Administrator
Our client based in Cirencester is recruiting an Entry Level Claims Administrator to join their claims team.
Full training will be given to the right candidate.
Once trained the role will involve:
- Working with Claims Handlers dealing with enquires in relation to Health claims including issuing claim forms where necessary.
- Working with an allocated case load of claims and assisting with all matters pertaining to those claims
- Being a point of contact for the claimant, internal departments and outside agencies associated with the claim
- Assisting with the validation of financial evidence/documentation and calculating entitlement
- Assisting with the validation of medical evidence/documentation including liaising with Underwriting where necessary
- Assisting with the identification and investigation of potential non-disclosure
- Dealing with all documentation in a systematic, accurate, professional and timely manner as required, adhering to compliance and Society standards at all times
- As directed ensuring that claimants are kept informed of the progress of their claim
The right candidate must have the following skills and attributes:
- A good standard of education with a minimum grade 'B’ GCSE in Maths and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and the Internet
- Proven experience of dealing with people over the telephone
- Experience of working to strict deadlines and targets
- Experience of working within the Financial Services industry would be preferred
- Experience of working within a busy office environment
In return - Salary and benefits
Salary Band: £17,835pa
Pension: Currently 10% non contributory
Performance Related Pay: Maximum 10% of base salary based on agreed achieved KPI’s and paid annually
Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays.
Core Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5pm with one hour for lunch
Additional Benefits: Death in Service Cover
Corporate Eye Care Package
Private Health Cover