Maintenance Team Leader - Eagle Platforms Ltd
Eagle Platforms Ltd, the UK's fastest growing access rental firm is expanding its workforce again. This ideal opportunity suits an individual with great organistaion and communication skills, with NVQ level 2 minimum experince as a plant mechanic.
A company vehicle is supplied.
Sheffield, Yorkshire S25 4DL
Access Rental Services
Permanent, Full time
Relevant work experience:
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Vocational (e.g. NVQ/SNVQ)
£30,000.00 - £33,000.00per year Pension and paid holidays.
Hours of work 46 hours week
Ryton Rd, Anston Sheffield, Yorkshire S25 4DL
Eagle Platforms ltd
Maintenance Team Leader
This position is foreman fitter role with hands on experience in plant maintenance and leadership skills in Sheffield and on site.
Provides a safe, comfortable operating environment by leading our Service Team, in the maintenance, and repair of Access Platforms, tools, equipment, and utility systems.
Hands on roll on the tools and training others on site and at our Sheffield HQ.
* Manage the safe operation of our transport fleet and vehicles.
* Identifies current and future maintenance requirements by establishing rapport with management, suppliers, and in house technicians, and other persons in a position to understand maintenance requirements.
* Achieves financial objectives by maintenance budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Ensures production levels byleadership priorities and scheduling repair, maintenance, on site and at our HQ,
* Supports product development and improvement by reviewing training needs for new product; discussing equipment needs and modifications with suppliers; coordinating activities of technicians and workers fabricating or modifying machines, tools, or equipment.
* Designs, implements, and modifies preventive maintenance programs by reviewing production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics; inspecting operating machines, equipment, and systems for conformance with operational standards.
* Resolves maintenance problems by conferring with management, suppliers, and quality control personnel.
* Protects employees and visitors by maintaining a safe and clean working environment. Essential job results:
* Completes maintenance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains maintenance staff bytraining employees.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attendingkey manufacturersworkshops; reviewing professional publications.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: People Skills, Tracking Budget Expenses, Quality Management,Developing Standards,Planning, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Operations Research, Facilities Management Systems.
A company van is provided.
Company Pension - company will match your contribution
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays