Bookkeeper - Management Accountant Media & Entertainment
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for a bookkeeper / management accountant for a specialist media firm. The firm are looking for a candidate with strong bookkeeping skills which can be utilised and developed into management accounting.
- To undertake a range of book-keeping tasks and assignments
- To reconcile and to resolve any issues with reference to both the client and to the Business Team
- To control the assignment and record the time spent on tasks accurately
- To regularly keep in touch with the team members and report on progress
- To keep skills up to date and learn new skills as the client work demands
- To undertake computerised and manual book-keeping - including accounts file setup, income review and reconciliation, purchase ledger review and reconciliation, nominal ledger review and reconciliation, bank reconciliation, overall expenditure review, extended trial balance preparation, drafting basic accounts from existing trial balances, resolving queries by liaison with clients, arranging audit of files prepared and liaising with external auditors as necessary.
Work based competencies
- AAT or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 2/3 years supporting experience, preferably within a practice environment.
- Previous proven skills and experience in computerised and manual accounts processing and reconciliation to trial balance
- Must have up to date Sage 50 experience
- Preferably experience of cloud based software packages
For more information please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes