Marketing & Administrative Assistant - £20,000p/a - £25,000p/a & up to £6,000 in bonuses
The Great Projects aims to promote the importance of setting standards in endangered animal welfare and conservation in the tourism sector. A collection of award winning projects in animal conservation are used to showcase working models of endangered animal protection tourism around the world.
The Great Projects are looking to find a hard-working and dedicated individual to join the existing marketing team to develop new and exciting campaigns. They must have good attention to detail and work well within a small team where good communication skills are vital. Alongside all marketing responsibilities they will also assist the director in various administrative tasks meaning good interpersonal and organisational skills will be crucial. If this describes you then read more about the role below:
- Create and execute marketing campaigns
- Analyse and report on marketing campaigns
- Turn updates from projects abroad into promotional content
- Create and manage social media campaigns
- Assist the director with administrative tasks
- Participate and cooperate with colleagues to achieve team objectives
- Contribute new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
The successful candidate does not need any specific experience but should have some knowledge of the travel industry and an interest in wildlife and wildlife conservation. Someone with travel and/or marketing experience is preferable.
Salary is dependent on experience, but also generous, with an initial basic of £20,000p/a - £25,000p/a. A benefits package is also available with bonuses of up to £6000p/a as well as incentives and travel discounts.
- The office is located in Ware, Hertfordshire
- Trips abroad to gather marketing material from wildlife conservation projects may be part of the job role after an initial period but are no more frequent than once per year.
- Working hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.