Group Financial Controller
Our client, a leading independent investment business, is seeking a Group Financial Controller to join their team. The firm currently has over £700 AUM based within the UK and Germany and specialises in German Real Estate. The firm works with a range of clients including institutional and private clients.
Joining the team in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for all group financial reporting. The candidate will work closely with the Group FD in analysing group and divisional performance, preparing group forecasts and managing expectations against analyst forecasts.
- Oversee all finance and accounting operations across the group
- Coordinate and present monthly group reporting pack to board
- Coordinate preparation of group forecasts and budgets
- Manage the bi-annual audit process and preparation of financial statements
- Oversee all FCA reporting across the group
- Implement and maintain a robust control environment across the Group
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Line manage the Group Finance Manager and act as a sounding board for the divisional finance teams
- Excellent academic record: minimum 2:1 degree from a top tier university
- ACA or equivalent qualified
- Post qualification experience within a finance team within industry
- Experience of listed company requirements