Keen to further your managerial skills in a freelance role? Do you have experience working in Hard/Soft Landscaping?
We are currently working with a specialist contractor to find a Project Manager to work on schemes around central London. Packages can range in values of £20-500k delivering Civil groundwork/external work packages. Candidates with previous experience in this field will interview immediately for the soonest possible start.
- A long term freelance role into the Summer of 2018
- Work in a lively vibrant area
- Attractive rates for established freelance candidates
- Reliable transport links and on site parking
- Opportunity to go permanent following the contract completion
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Project Directors and Commercial team to ensure delivery
- Setting up and managing the construction plans
- Ensuring the project is set to be on time and within budget
- Managing your own team of Agents and Engineers
- Liaising with the client
- Weekly and monthly planning and forecasting
- Degree qualifies in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working on major Highways and Earthworks
- Have previous experience as a Project Manager
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A valid CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.