BIM Coordinator -Revit Architecture
We are currently looking for an experienced BIM Coordinator to join a highly reputable Architectural and Design practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client provide building designs to various business sectors and excel in transportation design This would be the perfect opportunity for a skilled BIM Coordinator with an Architectural background to join an award-winning practice, and work alongside a vibrant team of dedicated professionals.
The selected BIM Coordinator will be joining a design and customer focused team to work on a range of projects including aviation and rail projects. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Producing accurate Revit models from the relevant BIM documentation
- Assisting with technical Revit support throughout the office
- Improving the workflow between AutoCAD, Revit and other design packages
- Innovative thinking with regards to improving Revit capabilities for landscape design
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders when necessary
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit and BIM applications
- Good understanding of BIM compliance documentation
- Architecture experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and codes of practice
- Strong team-working skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
If you wish to apply for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work, to show your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on , or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13567. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.