We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK 's fastest growing privately owned companies.
The Range has grown enormously since its inception in 1989, and now has over 150 stores nationwide. People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary.
As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are seeking an Operations Manager for our Swindon store.
We are looking to recruit a dedicated Operations Manager to lead by example and inspire our retail colleagues to maximise sales and deliver excellent customer service. Reporting to the Store Manager you will be a key member of the store senior management team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Company policies and procedures
- Accuracy of Company documentation
- Reconciliation and banking of all store revenues
- Trading Standards compliance checks
- Store e-mail system usage
- Production of Point Of Sale/ price indicators
- Booking on of incoming/outgoing stock
- Processing of damaged (demics) stock
- Issuing and inputting stock inventory counts
- Issuing and inputting inter-store transfers
- Ensuring store compliance with Company deadlines
- Processing customer orders
- New starter induction
- New starter reference checks
- Payroll procedures
- Adherence to cash office procedures.
Applicants must have the relevant experience within a retail environment. In return, we offer a great salary, along with additional benefits and the opportunity to progress within an ever growing business.