Your new role
This is a fantastic role for a Finance/Accounts Assistant to join a small finance team within a renown company based in Stoke on Trent. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Evaluating accruals and prepayments
- Produce and develop operational reports
- Produce statistics and monitor KPIs
- Cover for Assistant Accountant duties, including production of period reports and statistics
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- General admin duties
- Large amounts of data checking for payroll - looking for errors and resolving queries
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have previous experience in a similar role and all round finance knowledge.
- You must have experience of checking and looking for errors in large quantities of data, have a keen eye for detail and be proactive.
- Customer service experience is also valuable when dealing with pay queries.
- You must have ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Advanced excel skills necessary, including creating complex formulae.
- AAT Studier
What you'll get in return
Salary of circa. £20,000 + Study Support. A fantastic working environment. On site parking. Pension scheme. 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.