Digital Communications Manager
We are working with the leading UK Digital challenger bank as they look to add a proven Digital Communications Manager to their team.
Reporting to the CMO this role will have ownership for all product and company communications content, communication planning, design and delivery across all platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting key messages both for SME and Consumer customers/products as well as telling a cohesive corporate and customer marketing story to contribute to enterprise value.
This role is key in driving the company’s vision, brand purpose and customer communication effectiveness.
- Write and design digital communications to support product and channel marketing teams and campaigns
- Optimise existing and create new content for customer communications
- A/B testing to support product and channel marketing teams to improve product and add-on revenue
- Ensure a robust system is in place to manage the sign-off, tracking, format and content of all customer facing communications
- Act as a brand guardian to embed the brand values and tone of voice into all customer communications
- Manage freelance and retained creative design agencies to deliver company and customer communications
- Own reputation marketing activity calendar and delivery of agreed activities, to increase awareness of the brand as a leading and disruptive Fintech provider
- Create content to generate positive engagement from non-customer influencers
- Own the brand guidelines, ensuring brand personality and tone of voice is consistent across communications and a positive image has been maintained
Skills and Experience Required
- Several years experience working within a marketing function, with a focus on producing effective customer and product communications
- Proven skills in a fast-paced, 'Digital 1st’ marketing environment primarily focused on client-side communications creation and management
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual across variety of digital mediums)
- Proven record of producing high quality engaging and commercially impacting content
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of how to effectively translate and deliver organisation values for effective Customer engagement
- Experience of working in e-money, retail banking, payments or cards industry would be desirable (but not essential)
- Proven record of leading/mentoring colleagues to achieve high-performer status
For more information on this excellent digital communications job please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment