Distilled, a global digital marketing agency with offices in London, New York and Seattle, is looking for smart, motivated, and passionate SEO analysts to join its fast-growing team in London.
About the role:
As an Analyst, you will be responsible for the research required to derive strategic insights for our clients as well as tracking and measuring results. You will work on putting together comprehensive marketing strategies, defining the tactics used to achieve client goals, and presenting your findings directly to clients.
This position offers you the ability to learn hard digital marketing skills from senior members of the team, as well as leverage account management skills to be successful with clients.
What you can expect from us:
As an analyst, you will learn from the best digital marketers in the industry, be given a lot of autonomy to solve problems (with more structure at the beginning), and build a reputation for yourself in the industry with blogging and speaking opportunities.
Distilled will invest time and resources into getting you from an analyst position to a consultant position within the first year of your career here.
- Self-motivation - you don’t need a lot of direction, and aren’t afraid to ask questions when you need to understand something better, but will try to figure out the answer on your own first
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Good time management skills
- Comfortable providing recommendations with confidence to senior level stakeholders, even when there is ambiguity involved
- Work best with directional support rather than hand holding
- Comfortable working under pressure and tight deadline
- Curiosity about the world around you and new technology
You should have hands-on experience with two out of the three bullet points below:
- Data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel / Google Spreadsheets formulas): Important data skills for this role include analyzing data using pivot tables, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly, and using formulas such as VLookup.
- Technical skills (an understanding of how the web and Google works). This means you have a good sense (even if only conceptually) of what happens when someone presses enter in their web browser from a technical perspective.
- Strong knowledge of on-page SEO elements.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Subsidised private healthcare and life insurance
- 5% pension matching
- Subsidised gym membership
- A laptop and second monitor
- A Kindle with a few books pre-loaded
- A £750 happiness budget so you can buy stuff to make you happier at work such as a new flashy monitor, a new office chair, laptop upgrade or training
- Company-funded drinks and snacks on Friday afternoons