Audit Manager - Cardiff - To £50k Package
Audit Manager - Cardiff - £45,000 - £50,000 + Package
Our expanding and highly regarded client are looking to appoint an audit manager to lead their Audit team.
Their continued growth is based on their client centric delivery and their ability to retain clients over prolonged periods of time.
The role itself will involve:
- Controlling work on a rage of audit and non-audit jobs, including managing all relevant
- internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Managing a team of Audit and wider accounts staff
- Delivering to Legislative deadlines
- Quality Checking work to ensure it meets both the companies standards and also that it exceeds the clients.
- Acting as a technical point of reference on audit cases including having detailed knowledge on current audit procedures, exposure of auditing throughout FRS 102 change would be beneficial
- Production of accurate reports and subsequent letters for partner review
- Manage the recruitment of more junior members of staff, coupled with their subsequent management and development needs.
- You should already have exposure within a similar audit role and be looking to join a progressive and growing business to enhance your career and earnings potential.
- Prior exposure to audit and team management is essential for this role due to the regulatory requirements
- Ideally you’ll be 5 years post qualified (ACA/ACCA)