Strategic Procurement Manager
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Strategic Procurement Manager for a business based in Birmingham.
The primary purpose of the position is to drive and implement global procurement strategies across the business. This will incorporate managing the corporate spend and identifying opportunities for more cost effective purchasing. The role will develop and implement contract management processes and supplier performance. and partner with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate must have extensive experience within the procurement field and in particular implementing strategies
- You must have be able to demonstrate that you have delivered results within the defined strategy and have the ability to articulate the process and how the savings/value add was accomplished
- High level analytical skills
- MCIPS qualified is desirable
- This role will also involve travel which may add up to around 4 months of the year - this is non negotiable