Service Manager / Operations Manager required for our client, a specialist heating Company based in Surrey, they provide service, maintenance and installation to a range of domestic and commercial heating throughout Surrey, Hampshire and West Sussex.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for a team of 7 engineers and 2 admin staff, to ensure smooth running of the clients contracts and works across the board and KPI's are achieved. They will also be responsible for liaising with clients to ensure customer service standards are met, working with the admin staff to ensure the engineers works are coordinated correctly and efficiently and providing a 'bridge' between the engineers and the director. The client are looking for a service manager / operations manager with experience in a similar role, within a plumbing and heating company.
Operations Manager Position Overview
- Ensuring smooth running of the service department
- Ensuring engineers are achieving KPI's
- Supporting the Managing Director
- Liaising with clients to ensure satisfactory service KPI's are achieved
Operations Manager Position Requirements
- Previous experience in an operations or service managers role
- Previous work history within a plumbing and heating company, in a similar role
- Based within commutable distance of the office in the Haslemere
Operations Manager Position Remuneration
- £32k - £37k, Doe
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Working hours 8am - 5pm
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy