NET Senior Developer
Experian are currently recruiting for a Senior .NET Developer, the successful applicant will join our Solutions division working in the Problem Fix team on our distributed application systems.This team is responsible for fixing code defects in a wide variety of Experian products and services. The environment is fast paced and challenging with people expected to be able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Review new off mainframe problem tickets to ensure they are of sufficient quality to work on
- Diagnose cause and potential solutions of off mainframe problem tickets by undertaking root cause analysis
- Liase with the product team, principle developers and architecture team to create and validate technical solution to off mainframe problem tickets
- Code and unit test fixes to off mainframe problem tickets
- Support QAT and UAT for off mainframe problem tickets
- Implement fully tested off mainframe problem fixes into production
- Provide adhoc consultancy to product team on Experian systems
- Undertake minor enhancements to off mainframe systems
- Provide adhoc consultancy and advice for application support teams
- Degree level qualifications or equivalent experience
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft .Net development environment, C#, SQLServer, HTTP, XML, SOAP, SOA and Web services or knowledge of Experian e-series environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of development lifecycle.