Financial Controller For a Family Office
Shakib & Co is a multi-million pound turnover family investment office based in the centre of Hampstead Village, London. The activities of this office include investment in residential real estate, commercial real estate and healthcare.
We are looking for an energetic and focused accountant to join our team. In terms of accountancy, the job is stand alone, but the family is a client of EY and additional advice and support is available when needed.
Essential attributes include:
- Excellent communication skill
- Minimum 2 years UK Based PQE
- Fully Qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Familiarity with Sage software
- Ability to liaise with HMRC, Companies house or third party organisations
- Experiences in property management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent command of English
- Team player
The role includes:
- Chief accountant for the property and medical group
- Preparation of statutory accounts for the business and tax returns for the directors.
- Monthly and annual financial reporting including the production of management accounts as well as handling the annual audit.
- Proficient with Sage and Property Management Software ideally CFP.
- Setup of weekly online payments and raising rent demands.
- Management of payroll and CIS
- Credit Control
- Managing the financial closing of property acquisitions
- Compliance reporting with lenders and managing the banking relationships.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractor
Salary is highly competitive and will depend on experience.
Only candidates who live within 60 minutes of commute to Hampstead will be considered for the post.
The post requires full qualification with CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
Job Type: Full-time